Saturday, December 15, 2012

ABORTION AND FORGIVENESS

Open Letter to Post-Abortive Women
Patriot Update – J. Matt Barber – 12/11/2012
Please read the entire post to learn about the forgiveness Christ offers to anyone who has ever been involved in an abortion.
Your blood-covered hands can be washed clean by the blood-covered hands of Christ the Savior.
 
You need only ask, receive and believe.
 
Abortion kills God’s children and hurts women and men alike. Your child has an earthly father, too, regardless of whether he took responsibility.
 
Abortion makes men fathers of dead sons and daughters.
 
I’m the father of five beautiful children, three of whom are with me and two of whom are in heaven. My wife and I lost our first child together in miscarriage; but long before that, my first child died at the hands of an abortionist.

Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country - northwoodspatriotscomm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment