Wednesday, January 4, 2012

POST-ABORTIVE WOMEN SAY SONOGRAMS ARE NECESSARY

Citizen Link -- Karla Dial -- 1/3/2012

http://www.citizenlink.com/2012/01/03/post-abortive-women-say-sonograms-necessary/?tr=y&auid=10093253

A group of post-abortive women gathered outside a Planned Parenthood facility in San Antonio today, saying all women need to be shown ultrasounds of their preborn babies before having abortions.

“Am I really better off today for having been uninformed about the life that was in my womb? Ignorance did not make me innocent of the death of my child,” said Myra Myers. “Ignorance does not give us a choice. Only the truth does.”

“I was horrified that the ‘products of conception’ and ‘tissue’ I had ‘removed from my uterus’ had had precious little hands and feet and a beating heart,” she said. “I felt like a monster. And I felt betrayed by the medical professionals I had trusted.”

Natioanl Right to Life produced a DVD:  A Baby's First Months:  Infinite Posibilities (in the womb)
http://www.nrlc.org/InfinitePossibilities.html

Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country - northwoodspatriotscomm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment