Why Medicare Must be Reformed
The foundry – 10/26/2012
Quick slide show – more money goes out and comes in to pay for services.
8 of Every 10 doctores thinking of quitting because of ObamaCare
Godfather Politics – Da Tagliare – 7/11/2012
The results of those that responded indicated an overwhelming belief that Obamacare will be a complete disaster and that many of them are seriously considering leaving their medical practices because of it. Here are some of the statistics gathered from the survey:
- 90% say the medical system is on the WRONG TRACK
- 83% say they are thinking about QUITTING
- 61% say the system challenges their ETHICS
- 85% say the patient-physician relationship is in a TAILSPIN
- 65% say GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT is most to blame for current problems
- 72% say individual insurance mandate will NOT result in improved access care
- 49% say they will STOP accepting Medicaid patients
- 74% say they will STOP ACCEPTING Medicare patients, or leave Medicare completely
- 52% say they would rather treat some Medicaid/Medicare patient for FREE
- 57% give the AMA a FAILING GRADE representing them
- 1 out of 3 doctors is HESITANT to voice their opinion
- 2 out of 3 say they are JUST SQUEAKING BY OR IN THE RED financially
- 95% say private practice is losing out to CORPORATE MEDICINE
- 80% say DOCTORS/MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS are most likely to help solve things
- 70% say REDUCING GOVERNMENT would be single best fix.
It also shows that the majority of doctors in private practices are barely surviving financially and that they feel that under all of the demands and restrictions of Obamacare that there is no way for them to avoid losing money. This is the reason so many of them are considering the option of walking away from their practices.