9 ObamaCare Predictions That have Come True
The Foundry – Robert Moffit – 5/5/2014
1. The individual mandate is an enforcement nightmare.
2. The law will create new disincentives to work.
3. The law, particularly the employer mandate, will impose new costs on businesses that undercut jobs and wages.
4. The law undermines competition and further consolidates health insurance markets.
5. The law guarantees major premium increases.
6. The law discourages insurance enrollment among the young.
7. The law’s Medicare savings would not financially strengthen Medicare.
8. The law’s Medicare changes will result in reduced benefits and threaten seniors’ access to care.
9. The law compels taxpayers to fund abortion and weakens protections of the right of conscience.