Tuesday, September 6, 2011

RACISM -- WHO ARE THE REAL RACISTS?

Are Tea Party Members Racist?  -- Godfather Politics -- 9/6/2011


And before anyone accuses me of being a racist, I want you to know that I tried dating a black girl in college, but she refused because I was white. Some of my best friends are black and some of the best employees I’ve ever had were black. I firmly believe that we are all one race, the human race. Some of us have more or less pigment in our skin than others. That’s the only really difference, nothing more.
I’m just sick and tired of the double standards that exist and are unfairly used to make false accusations against those they disagree with. They slander, lie and defame, all because of their own personal prejudices that they cast upon others.
 
Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country - northwoodspatriotscomm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment