Saturday, June 8, 2013

PRESIDENT OBAMA - UNPROMPTED

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/06/07/obama_gets_lost_without_speech

RUSH: This afternoon on CNN's Newsroom, this is after Obama's remarks. In fact, Mike, before that, grab 25.  I told you this happened, but I want you to actually hear it.  This is the opening of Obama's presser or whatever it was. I guess this is San Jose, it says.  He walked to the podium... Well, here. You listen.

OBAMA:  There's only one problem, and that is that my remarks are not sitting here.
FOLLOWERS: (guffawing)

OBAMA: People!  Y'know, things -- by -- by -- on -- by Friday, uh, afternoon, things get a little, uh -- a little challenged. Uh... I'm gonna have a, uh, uh, uh... I'm gonna answer a question, ummm, at the end of the remarks, but I want to make sure, um, that we get the remarks up.  People!  Oh, goodness. 

FOLLOWERS: (laughing)

LACKEY: (sound of a pratfall) 

OBAMA:  Oh!  Somebody's trippin'!

FOLLOWERS: (laughing)

OBAMA:  I mean... Folks are -- folks are sweating back there right now. 


FOLLOWERS: (laughing)

Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country - northwoodspatriotscomm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment