Tuesday, July 17, 2012

COIL OF RAGE

A Coil of Rage
President Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. Consider his attitude toward everything American. He added a phrase used to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE".
Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him: Don't buy them, just get them from the library.
From Dreams From My Father:
"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."
From Dreams From My Father:
"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."
From Dreams From My Father:
"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."
From Dreams From My Father:
"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."
From Dreams From My Father:
"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."
From Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
Be aware of the attitude and character of this sitting President!

Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country - northwoodspatriotscomm@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Go to http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-books.htm and http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofrage.asp for a detailed analysis of these quotes. Number 2 is not in any of President Obama's writings. The rest are taken out of context and three of them are distortions of what was written by combining the first half of one sentence with the second half of another sentence.

    ReplyDelete