Friday, July 20, 2012

SON IS MOVING OUT

Two men were having coffee, when one of them said:

Last night, my son just walked into the living room and said,
Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out,
throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo,
iPhone, iPod, and my laptop.
 

Please give my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Goodwill.
Then sell my car. Take my front door key away from me
and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never
talk to me again.

And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my brother."

The other man said: "Wow, he really said that?"

"Well, he didn't put it quite that way. He actually said,

'Dad, I've decided to work for Obama's re-election campaign."

Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country - northwoodspatriotscomm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment