Common Core Worksheet asks Fourth Graders to Describe Adultry
Right Wind News – 3/28/2014
1. Why is this a printed out worksheet?
2. What curriculum puts out an agenda like this?
3. is this appropriate for fourth grade children?
4. Does a teacher have the right to refuse to present this type of lesson?
5. Has this entire curriculum been debated by the entire elementary teaching department?
6. What is the educational purpose of this worksheet?
7. If the purpose of education is to disseminate facts, apart from a found hairclip in a pretend adult story and speculation about marital / parental relationships, what are the facts of this story?