Monday, November 25, 2013

SCOTT WALKER - UNINTIMIDATED - GOVERNMENT POWER

"Unintimidated, A Governor's Story and a Nation's Challenge"
Governor Scott Walker- Page 23:

"As conservatives, we believe that as many decisions as possible should be pushed down to the local level.  This is not only a matter of efficiency, it is fundamental to our freedoms.  As Milton Friedman explains in Capitalism and Freedom,

"If government is to exercise power, better in the county than in the state, better in the state than in Washington.  If I do not like what my local community does, be it in sewage disposal, or zoning, or schools, I can move to another local community....If I do not like what my state does, I can move to another.  If I do not like what Washington imposes, I have few alternatives in this world of jealous nations."


Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country

No comments:

Post a Comment