Saturday, May 18, 2013

IRS SCANDAL – HOW ELSE WILL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TRAMPLE THE CONSTITUTION?


The federal government is after us
Rush Limbaugh – 5/17/2013


CALLER:  Okay.  I was listening mostly to the guys grilling the IRS guys, and the first thing that popped into my head was, you know, it doesn't matter how this is all gonna come out; I feel like the damage has been done to me at least because I'm like at the mentality where I'm not even gonna tell people my opinion. Like, I quit posting on Facebook. I'm not telling people one way or the other how I feel about things because I just don't want 'em in my business. I don't care what it takes, and I just wonder how many people are starting to feel this way because they're so intrusive in the government.

RUSH:  Let me tell you, I think it's very wise. You are very wise to assume one of two things.  Either whatever you're saying is being monitored or whoever is hearing what you say might pass it on.  I think so. Folks, you might think this is a little radical, but I think Lynette in Memphis has a point.  This IRS thing, what's the message? The government's after us.  Conservatives have been put on notice here.  You think this is gonna stop?  This isn't going to stop.  They're just going to find new ways to do this.

A signal is being sent.  The federal government, this administration, has been targeting every conservative group in ways probably beyond what has happened here at the IRS.  You'd be wise to take this as a warning.

You and me -- conservatives -- have just seen how, for the past three years, we have been treated as enemies of the state.  The people at the IRS thought nothing of denying us our constitutional rights, liberty, freedom, pursuit of happiness, political free speech (which is supposed to be untouchable by the US Constitution).  This is no small thing here.  This is not just the latest, ordinary, everyday scandal.

CALLER:  They want to silence me! You know what?  I've had it.  I will not be silenced.  That's my First Amendment right.  I do have a right to protect myself from my government.  That's why the Second Amendment is there.  I will no longer have anybody tell me how to speak. They do not have a right to tell me how I am to engage in dialogue, what I can say, or how I can say it.  I do not need an Atlanta talk show host or RINO (who I've decided is a closet communist) to tell me how I am to engage in dialogue with the left.  Don't tell me how I am to engage in dialogue, or what I can and cannot say.  I'm not gonna be silenced.  I'm done!  I've had it!


Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country - northwoodspatriotscomm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment