Can the weight of 90 million not in the workforce collapse the economy?
Yes, we can
Townhall – Morgan Brittany – 9/8/2013
Over the past five years, Barak Obama has “fundamentally transformed America” and we have the statistics. Here are a few of his accomplishments:
1. As of this week, there are a record number of Americans out of the work force.
2. There are a record number of Americans on food stamps.
3. There are a record number of Americans on disability.
4. There are a record number of Americans working part-time.
5. The unemployment rate for black youth in July was more than 46%.
6. Obama has succeeded in hurting the people who voted and supported him the most. Women, minorities and the young.
With the dismal statistics this week it is transparently obvious that we are headed in the wrong direction. There is no recovery and no matter how they want to spin it, there isn’t one on the way. Not with Obamacare and a pending war with Syria on the horizon.
With the entitlements that are being offered, more and more people are opting out of trying to find a job. With jobs being scarce and only part time work being offered, it is very enticing to sign up for an EBT card, go on disability and take full advantage of what the government is handing out. In some places, like Hawaii, you can receive as much as $60,590 a year from government benefits!
This kind of behavior is what Obama and liberals are depending on. Their goal is government dependency. They want as many people as possible to be on the government dole so that eventually the system collapses under its own weight. We are heading in that direction and now with Obamacare, the train is barreling out of control.