Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FEDS RAID REPORTER'S FILES ON BOGUS WARRANT

Federal agents pre-dawn raid on reporter’s home raises questions
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/28/federal-agents-pre-dawn-raid-on-reporter-home-raises-questions/
Fox News – Todd Starnes – 10/28/2013

“This really can’t stand,” Hudson told me. “You cannot come into a journalist’s home under false pretenses with a bogus warrant and just waltz out with confidential files.”

So if you’re doing the constitutional math, I’d say the Obama administration has violated the Hudson family’s first, second and fourth amendment rights.  

“Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that state police and federal officers would come into my house at 4:30 in the morning to take my files without a federal subpoena,” she said.

It’s really not all that surprising the Obama administration would use a potato gun to trample the constitutional rights of an American citizen.

It’s a perfect tool for shredding potatoes – and the U.S. Constitution.

Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country

No comments:

Post a Comment