Investors.com – 3/30/2012
This post starts with Karl Marx’s 10-Point Agenda – a small list on the left.
The article then compares President Obama’s accomplishments to Marx’s list.
The Obama Record: GOP White House contenders think the president is taking the country down the path to "European socialism." They're wrong. It could be something much more radical.
So how did Obama do it? Or how did he get away with doing it?
By making capitalists the enemy of the people. By using media propaganda . . .
And by fomenting class envy between "the 99%" of Americans he imagines as "struggling" and a nebulous 1% overclass of "millionaires and billionaires" and "fat cat bankers" he demonizes as "greedy."
Lenin worked to control capital, banks, medicine and education to brainwash the masses
KARL Marx's Ten Points
- Abolition of private property and the application of all rent to public purpose.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
- Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
The next step is AGENDA 21.