How much does an abortion cost? The lives of a Mother and Child
LifeNews – Cassy Fiano – 8/20/2013
Abortion comes with enormous risks to women, risks they’re often never told about. Women might end up paying for their abortion in a number of other ways, whether they have to open their wallet or not.
- Often maligned by pro-aborts, the link between breast cancer and abortion is far from imaginary. Study after study has found that abortion increases a woman’s risk of getting breast cancer. The newest study published found a 20.62% increased risk.
- Women who have had abortions are also found to have increased risks of getting liver, ovarian, and cervical cancers.
- Many women who get an abortion have had one before (about half, according to the Guttmacher Institute). How many of them are told that repeat abortions are found to increase the risk of premature birth?
- Women who have an abortion are more likely to get endometriosis and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Women who have undergone an abortion have higher mortality rates than those who have not.
- Abortion brings a large number of major physical complications. These include, but are not limited to, life-threatening complications such as uterine perforation, cervical lacerations, and excessive bleeding.
- Women who have had an abortion are at much higher risk for mental health disorders. These include anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol abuse and suicidal behavior — which is shown to increase 155% after an abortion.
- Women are more likely to become victims of domestic violence after undergoing an abortion.