Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ABORTION PROCEDURE – EXPLAINED IN DETAIL




Why I am a young woman who opposes abortion and Planned Parenthood
LifeNews – Anne Taylor – 8/20/2013

If you’re curious about an abortion procedure, here’s a First-Hand Account - click the link above.

In my early 20’s, I was four months into a relationship and found myself pregnant. I was raised with sound values from family and church, yet felt alone as I was thousands of miles away from home while attending college. I felt incredible shame that if family and friends knew of the choices I’d made, they’d be let down.

This led me on a path of self-doubt that I did not know was possible. Fear is what it all comes down to, and I have learned that fear is distortion that masks itself in many forms more often than not.


Northwoods Patriots - Standing up for Faith, Family, Country - northwoodspatriotscomm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment